dilluns, 5 de maig del 2014

3 PLANS FOR A VISIT

Hi, Veronica
I'm just writing to check that everything's OK for your visit.
I think you'll like Banyoles. On Monday afternoon, we're doing a bus tour with my parents because they really want to show you the city. We'll be free in the night, so we'll probaby meet some of my friends, and we could either walk around the town or go to a museum. It's up to you. I expect we'll end up in one of the cafés in the sopping centre.
On Tuesday, we could get a bus or train somewhere. There are some typical Catalan villages around here, like Serinyà and Besalú. There isn't much to do in them, but they're very pretty places. I'll get some photos and you can have a look.
We're going to meet you at the railway station tomorrow, so can you remind me what time your train gets in?

Looking forward to seeing you.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada