dilluns, 5 de maig del 2014

6 AN OPINION ESSAY

Changing laws

The government plans to introduce a new law in our country to introduce school on Saturday mornings in order to improve the level of education. In my view, this would have some negative consequences.

In first place, I belive that the weekends its the part of the week to relax and do everything that you want. So if this law is introduced, I have no doubt that a lot of students will be angry. I also think that this would descriminate students, who aren't all bad and take bad grades.

If the aim of government is to improve the level of education, it seems to me that there's a better alternative: if they spent more money on better schools and institutes, education in our country would be better.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada