dilluns, 5 de maig del 2014

5 ABOUT ME AND MY VIEW OF THE WORLD

Spending my time...
My name is Pau guilana and I'm a student in Escola Casa Nostra in Banyoles. I'm interested in music and sports. Some of my friends are into sports too. The people who I spend most time with are my mate Bernat and my cousin Quim. The thing which I like best is sitting in the park on a sunny day.

I don't think that the world is a bad place, although I think we could improve it if we shared things more with each other. There aren't many things that ennoys me, but one thing that make me angry is when people are rude or ignorant.

As far as the future is converned, it sometimes depress me that we won't have peace. I find it a bit frightening that there's always a war somewhere in the world. I'm rairly optimistic about my own future though. In a few years' time, I see myself travelling around the world with a famous football club.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada